We ask that you arrive 20 MINUTES early for your appointment. If for any reason you need to cancel your appointment, please provide 24 HOURS notice. Failure to do so may result in your appointment not being rescheduled. Parent(s) or Legal Guardian(s) must come to the initial appointment.
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE ACTIVE PROOF OF INSURANCE AT THE TIME OF YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO PROVIDE THIS INFORMATION, YOU WILL NOT BE SEEN FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT.
Please dress comfortably. If you are scheduled to see one of our therapists, you will be seen for 45 to 50 minutes to discuss your concerns and to develop an effective, individualized treatment plan.
If you are scheduled to see Dr. Flexman or Dr. Myers for an evaluation, the doctor will meet with you to discuss the necessary history and will determine the tests required to best evaluate and understand your concerns. We will begin some of the testing at the time of your initial visit. Insurance does not always allow us to complete all of the testing in one appointment; therefore, you will be scheduled to return for a second appointment to complete the evaluation. The first appointment will last approximately 1 to 1 ½ hours. The second appointment is typically 1 to 3 hours.
At the time of your appointment, please bring:
- A list of current medications
- Reading glasses, if needed
- Valid photo ID
- Insurance card(s)
- Co-pay, deductible, and/or material fee
- Cash, check or credit card to pay your co-pay, if applicable
- There is a one time $25 testing materials fee to be collected at the time of the first appointment. This is an office fee that can not be billed to insurance. Your second appointment will not be scheduled until this fee is paid. This fee does not apply to active Medicaid, Caresource, UHC Community Plan, Paramount, Molina, Veteran’s Choice and Worker’s Compensation.
If you are going to more than 10 minutes late for your appointment, please call 937-256-5300 so we can determine if you will still be able to be seen that day or if we need to reschedule your appointment.
If we can further assist you or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.